Swimfin Swimming Aid
This innovative and super fun designed swimming aid will get your little ones water confident in no time at all! The Worlds only vertical aid worn on the back allows the arms and body total freedom of movement in the water. SwimFin helps develop and promote a more natural swimming position. SwimFin works for all ages and abilities – ideally from 18 months upwards.
- Age : 2 year old and above
- Weight : From approx. 15kg. to 30kg.
- The SwimFin in it’s packaging weighs 242g. so is incredibly light.
- SwimFin made from EVA foam.
SwimFin comes with a pair of regular size straps with colour co-ordinated logo in the packaging. (When laid out on a flat surface the regular strap measures 78cm and the large 85cms. Please note they will stretch around the body)What can SwimFin offer you?
- It Inspires confidence, imagination and play.
- Ultra Safe - stays in one place, no tipping or slipping.
- Works across all four swim strokes - multi-stroke functional.
- Makes the learning to swim process quicker and easier.
- No restrictive movements and helps maintain a natural swimming position.
- Used as a training and teaching tool.
A beginner’s body is lower in the water and the SwimFin is more submerged, offering more uplift and support. The arms are left free for propulsion through the water.
As confidence and ability grow, the body position will improve, SwimFin will raise out of the water as less support is required.
In a totally horizontal position, SwimFin is almost completely out of the water offering very little or no support at all and because it is streamlined will not impede movement through the water.
SwimFin gives maximum support whilst encouraging balance without the need for additional buoyancy aids and easily assists the user to rotate onto the front & regain a safe upright or vertical position.