Stroller has 1 years warranty covers any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used in normal conditions and in accordance with our user manual. The next 4 years after 1 years warranty is free of charge for workmanship, not covers any manufacturing defects in materials.
To request repairs or spare parts under warranty for defects in materials and workmanship you must present warranty card, made within the 5 years preceding the service request.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
1. Any broken, bent, distorted tubing that exhibits dents, paint chippings or leather of handles peeling off, scratch marks, or any signs of pressure or stress
2. Any airline, elevator, escalator or auto damage, or damages resulting from car accidents
3. Damages caused by attaching non Brands approved aftermarket accessories e.g. riding boards.
4. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident or negligence. Examples include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Please refer to the product's instruction leaflet, for guidance on how to maintain your stroller
5. Cut, ripped, torn or fading fabrics as result of improper use or storage
6. Damages arising from improper repair or modification
7. Damages caused by lack of servicing or improper maintenance
8. Stroller purchased from an unauthorized Retailer
9. Repairs carried out by an unauthorized third party.
10. Damages caused by ignoring weight requirements.
11. Can not change the product once the product has been used.