SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION SUITLite 0.2 TOGWhite
The '5-in-1' SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION SUIT is a gentle transition solution which helps preserve a baby's precious sleep routine and is perfect for babies who are ready to transition & love the secure feeling of being swaddled.
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warm climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 75°F & 81°F
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit & Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium & Large
- Fabric content: Body:97%Cotton, 3%Elastane, Cuffs: 93%Cotton, 7%Elastane
- Easy care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Before tumble drying/line drying, pull into shape
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 75°F and 81°F
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 68°F and 75°F
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 61°F and 68°F
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 61°F
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
For more detailed guidelines please click here.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments we produce are INPAA approve, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.