Unleash your opulent side with our new Ocarro Jewel Collection.
Bringing a lavish and luxurious look to our all-in-one pushchair, our latest collection is inspired by precious gem stones and showcases an array of striking colours set against a deep, inky black frame. Gold trim detailing and leatherette features produce create pops of hidden bling in a pushchair that sparkles with a rich, elegant design.
Our luxurious Sapphire Ocarro is available to buy as a pushchair only, or in a 4, 5 or 6 piece bundle option for all your travel essentials. Coordinating accessories available separately.
Signature jewel inspired design
Featuring a deep, rich fabric that's reassuringly soft, gold trims and a leather-effect handle to complete the look, the bold colours of our jewel pushchairs are a striking contrast to their deep black chassis.
Large seat and folding design
The spacious lie-flat seat supports natural, healthy sleep for baby, whilst still folding compactly with easy one hand fold, in both forward and parent facing positions. Supportive head cushion and deep, padded seat keep your little one comfy whilst on the go.
Experience the smoothest ride thanks to the Ocarro's dual suspension and large wheels, with reflective trims for night time visibility. The all-terrain pushchair features a sturdy frame for improved stability, with adjustable handles for ultimate steering.
Large, extendable hood offers lots of shelter and privacy for baby, with an air vent to keep them cool. Attach the rain cover to protect your little one from the weather.
Pushchair measures H: 104 x W: 59 x L: 96cm approx.
Folded measures H:37 x W: 59 x D: 76cm approx.
Weighs 13.5kg approx.
Suitable from birth to 15kg/33lbs
Stroller has 1 years warranty covers any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used in normal conditions and in accordance with our user manual. The next 4 years after 1 years warranty is free of charge for workmanship, not covers any manufacturing defects in materials.
To request repairs or spare parts under warranty for defects in materials and workmanship you must present warranty card, made within the 5 years preceding the service request.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
1. Any broken, bent, distorted tubing that exhibits dents, paint chippings or leather of handles peeling off, scratch marks, or any signs of pressure or stress
2. Any airline, elevator, escalator or auto damage, or damages resulting from car accidents
3. Damages caused by attaching non Brands approved aftermarket accessories e.g. riding boards.
4. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident or negligence. Examples include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Please refer to the product's instruction leaflet, for guidance on how to maintain your stroller
5. Cut, ripped, torn or fading fabrics as result of improper use or storage
6. Damages arising from improper repair or modification
7. Damages caused by lack of servicing or improper maintenance
8. Stroller purchased from an unauthorized Retailer
9. Repairs carried out by an unauthorized third party.
10. Damages caused by ignoring weight requirements.
11. Can not change the product once the product has been used.