One Giant Sleep for Babykind
Does your little one wake up as soon as the buggy stops moving? The Rockit will keep rocking so you don’t have to! Created to help parents on the go, this handy must-have accessory keeps babies moving and snoozing. Simply attach to your pram or pushchair with our universal bracket, push the button and adjust the speed to gently rock your baby, just like you would. In fact scientific tests show the vibration level closely mimics the normal hand rocking of a pushchair and the subtle yet soothing movement is gentler than a pushchair moving over paving stones.
When you are on a train moving at a constant speed there is no acceleration forwards and backwards - just motion from side to side (think how you sway as you walk through a carriage). The same is true when a baby is pushed along a pavement in a buggy or pram. Rockit inventor Dr Nick Webb (PhD in Sound and Vibration Engineering) noticed his three-month-old daughter Abby would wake as soon as this motion stopped. He developed the Rockit to generate the same side-to-side motion so baby believes the buggy is still rolling along. Now you can stop for a rest and they’ll be none the wiser.
For extra peace of mind we have tested the Rockit to the highest EU safety standards for ages 0-36 months and upwards.
- Rockit at home
The Rockit's soothing rocking motion keeps baby asleep and on the move - even when you're not!
- Rockit out and about
Simply attach to any pushchair or pram, push the button and adjust the speed to rock your baby, just like you would.
- Rocks any stroller or pram
- USE OUT AND ABOUT
With your baby content by your side you can enjoy a coffee with friends, read a book in peace and manage the supermarket checkout with both hands.
- USE AT HOME
Gain those few extra minutes to unpack the shopping. Avoid late night walks around the block or long treks to keep baby asleep. Relax, The Rockit has got it covered.
- QUIET MOTOR
The motor is so quiet it won’t disturb your baby, or anyone else for that matter.
- 60 HOURS BATTERY LIFE
Tests have shown that the Rockit works for up to 60 hours on one set of batteries*
- Aah! Relax...
A content baby means a happy and relaxed parent.
- Rockit Features
Click on the icons to find out more.
- Safe to use from birth onwards
The Rockit is not a toy, but we have tested it to the toughest 0-36 month toy standards anyway. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Showerproof: Use inside and out
Rockit has been tested to IPX1. This isn’t ‘Rockit Science’ it just means it’s showerproof and safe to use outside. Avoid prolonged exposure to rain or heavy rain.
- Quiet motor with adjustable speed
The motor is so quiet (our boffins tell us 40 decibels) it could even be used in a library. The speed can be adjusted to give the perfect gentle rock for your child.
- Fits prams, pushchairs, buggies and strollers
The clever little bracket fits securely to tubes of different shapes and sizes. You simply click the Rockit into place as soon as you need it.
- Gentle 30 minute rocking cycle
The Rockit has a built in timer which turns off after 30 minutes. It can be re-started by simply pressing the on/off button
- Up to 60 hours battery life*
Takes 4 AA batteries. 60 hour battery life measured when Rockit was used vertically at the slowest speed. That’s an hour a day for 2 months.
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A TOY
● Please read the user guide carefully and keep forfuture reference.
● To be assembled and used by adults only. Not tobe used by persons under the age of 14.
● Only to be used on prams and strollers. Do notuse on cribs, cots or car seats.
● Always ensure that strollers and prams are on a level surface and the brake is firmly applied before attaching and operating the Rockit.
● The Rockit should be positioned out of reach of the child.
● Adult supervision required. Do not leave the child unattended.
● Babies are safest sleeping flat and on their backs up to the age of 6 months.
● Regularly check that the product is firmly attached to the stroller or pram.
● Discard if the product is damaged.
● After use, remove the Rockit from the bracket and store in a safe place, out of reach of children.
ROCKIT IS EASY TO ATTACH